I’m Pregnant. What Are My Options?
If you have received a positive result on a pregnancy test, then you are thinking about your options.
If this isn’t a planned pregnancy, you might:
- Think this is not the time to have a baby.
- Worry that your education or career might be jeopardized.
- Feel trapped or alone, especially if you haven’t told anyone.
Do you feel like abortion is your only choice? You actually have more options than you think.
Facing your concerns head-on by gathering accurate and reliable information about ALL your options should be done before any decision making.
What is my next step?
Remember, you are not in this alone.
It’s important to confirm that you are pregnant.
Your first step is to contact us for a free and confidential pregnancy test.
No matter what option you choose, this information is crucial to making your final decision.
Even though we do not perform or refer for abortions, we do offer a safe, confidential environment for you to:
- ask questions about your pregnancy
- receive objective and current information on all your options
- talk about your concerns
Our desire is to provide you with ALL the information you need to help you make a thoughtful, informed decision about your body.
Click below to learn more about your options: