Parenting is a tough job any way you look at it. In learning about all your options, parenting has to be investigated.
When thinking of parenting, many concerns about raising a child will come to mind:
- “I can’t afford to support a child.”
- “I don’t know how to be a good parent.”
- “I’m not ready to be a single parent.”
- “There are still things I want to do.”
- “I need to focus on school or my career.”
- “I’m in a bad relationship.”
It’s okay to have worries about being a parent, but remember, you are not alone. We are here to help you consider your current situation and develop a plan that works for you and your child.
Don’t let the overwhelm of the moment scare you into making a decision you may regret.
Learn about our Parenting training by watching the following video.